Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:45:12 -0500
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 60 days

Congrats there Scott. I have been using FreeBSD for about 3 years now and have never used it for anything but a desktop. Since I have never had any need to be compatible with anything else it's worked out great for me, though I do understand that it can play well with others. BTW I have had it installed on two low end IBM machines both which behaved quite nicely. One of these days I have to get off my dead butt and get 5.1 installed on here :P.

--
 Lute

*   Power Provided     *
*         by           *