Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:32:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark <cvrider@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   access-lists and QoS implementation

I would like to use my FreeBSD box as an ip router,
yet it lacks some functionality seen in Cisco boxes. I
am looking for a way to create access lists and also
do QoS such as LLQ, priority queing, etc. How can this
be accomplished in FreeBSD? Also, is there a FreeBSD
implementation of NBAR to classify traffic based on
higher layer packet information? For example, I would
like to allocate 20% bandwidth on an egress interface
to traffic matching an ACL or a certain protocol.

Thanks
Mark