Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:28:12 -0000
From:      "Lawrence Farr" <l.farr@epcdirect.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mylex Support

I have 4 different Mylex DAC960 controllers that I cannot install Current
onto. (Tried from Late December to 20000307). Sysinstall seems to get the
geometry wrong, and even telling sysinstall the "correct" geometry, it gives
a "tied to write beyond end of drive" error. Booting from a running -current
and formatting does the same. They all have the latest BIOS, and they have
been tried with various drive combinations. Has anyone else got this to work
successfully or is it just me?.

And if it is just me, anyone got any ideas? I have been pestering Mike Smith
about this for ages, and have probably driven him mad!

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct