Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:27:23 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mars_nwe, xwave is there port going on or planned?

Hi!

Is there plans to port mars_nwe (the Linux/NetWare Novel server) to
FreeBSD? We use here Novell servers a lot and would be nice to
let people edit directly documents on a FreeBSD www server from a Novell
client.

What about this xwave? There is no sound editors in "current ports" (as
far as I know).

Seppo Kallio			kallio@jyu.fi
Computing Center		Fax +358-14-603611
U of Jyväskylä	62.14N 25.44    Phone (jyu)553606, 050 5524968 (GSM)
PL 35, 40351 Jyväskylä, Finland	http://www.jyu.fi/~kallio