Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 23:07:39 -0500
From:      "Ken Hansen" <khansen@njcc.com>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@sunyit.edu>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SCSI on Soundblaster16?

I can't speak to support for the chip in FreeBSD (it is an AHA-1510/20)
but I can say that you would more than likely do beter getting a NCR 810
or similar SCSI card for $40-60 and a true SB16 for about same, than
getting
the SB16-SCSI. I have one, and the interface is OK, but it is nothing to
get
excited over... (IMHO).

Ken
khansen@njcc.com