Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 2015 11:31:34 +0200
From:      Cs <bimmer@field.hu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.1-REL - network unaccessible after high traffic

that's correct, disabling TSO didn't help however I did not disable
vlanhwtso so it's my next step but I don't use vlans. I can access the
server via IPMI checked the netstat no buffer problem there, no error in
/var/log/messages just the ntpd no route to host caused by the network
outage.
about high traffic: during the night other server sent 10GB backup to
this server via em0 interface. the problem is much more the transfer
rate than the size of the file, but I can't reproduce it just wait to
happen again.

Cheers,
Csaba