Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 06:51:22 -0700
From:      John R Shannon <john@johnrshannon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Actiontec 56K Internal PCI Call Waiting Modem

I just purchased an  Actiontec 56K Internal PCI Call Waiting Modem. I am
trying to install it under FreeBSD 4.2; BSDI sells computers with the FreeBSD
operating system and this modem so it should work.

dmesg shows:

sio0: <ActionTec 56k FAX PCI Modem> port
         0xffa0-0xffa7,0xf800-oxf8ff,0xfc00-0xfcff
          mem 0xffbdec00-oxffbdecff irq 9 at device
          15.0 on pci0
sio0: moving to sio4
sio4: type 1650A

How should I configure sio4 in the kernel?

--

John R. Shannon
john@johnrshannon.com