Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:45:36 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@sinbad.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   qt3 and kde-2.2.2

Will kde-2.2.2 work with qt3?  Or will I completely hose my desktop?
My qt2 got borked during a restore and I can't get it to build with the new
gcc31. Add that to several others that won't build either.

Beech
      Beech Rintoul - SysAdmin - akbeech@sinbad.net
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Sinbad Network Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 3101 Penland Parkway #K-38
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99508-1957