Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 13:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jmb@FreeBSD.org, multimedia@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 on P55T2P4-P100oc

Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Nope this is specifically for video processing and yes we do need such
> a document. You see my P100 can process video to my display adapter
> such as fast as my PPRO 200.

	the document that you need is a subset of a larger document
	that FreeBSD needs.  you need the subset related to
	video processing.  cool.  why not work on creating hte larger
	document and get the one that you need for free :)

	John_mark Gurney (?)? spoke of a web interfacefor collecting
	this information.   adding a few more fields to the web interface
	creates the larger document.  seems too easy for forego the
	little eatra work required.
jmb