Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 11:55:42 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   netscape3 doesn't install into app-defaults

Could the netscape3 port maintainer please add something of the
following to /usr/ports/www/netscape3/work/Makefile:

        install -c Netscape.ad ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/app-defaults/Netscape

This installs the Netscape.ad file in a senseful place.
And for those who don't like the rose textfield background and grey
background in netscape mail here is what I put in my
.Xdefaults:

Netscape*XmTextField.background:        white
Netscape*XmText.background:             white
Netscape*textBackground:                white
Netscape*XmList.background:             white