Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:30:13 +0200
From:      nocturnal <nocturnal@swehack.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Net dies after many torrent packets, BUG?!

Hi

One thing i should have mentioned is that this only happens with
rtorrent. For example i can transfer in 10Mbit+(not much plus) from
work, where i have no bandwidth restriction, for hours without problems.
Using scp, i have not tried with ftp and very large files. When i
transfer large files from work with scp i can maintain a speed of
10Mbit+ for long periods of times without problems. This problem has
only happened because of rtorrent using a lot of bandwidth. And as i
said earlier it happens when using less bandwidth to.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se