Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 01:48:55 +0300
From:      Stefan KORONKA <KoronkaS@interscope.ro>
To:        "'Jeremiah Gowdy'" <jgowdy@home.com>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, "William A. Carrel" <cysgod@carrel.org>
Cc:        insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net, tcole@wcug.wwu.edu, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: RE:

. to lodge their complains firmly up their anus.  Now, I know
. the people in
. #freebsd are alot better people than that, but you can't

as far as i can saw today, some of them aren't ;(

. You honestly think that having a polite IRC channel is that
. big of a factor
. in having FreeBSD grow ?  You have to be kidding me.

maybe not, but having an IMpolite one, sure is ..

stefan