Date:      Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:29:34 -0500
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Unable to build ftp/curl for i386 in poudriere jail on amd64 host

I use an i386 poudriere jail on my amd64 host to build my own copy of
i386-wine-devel to use on the host. Recently, though, when that jail
tries to build cURL, it gives me an error of "curl: error initializing
curl library" before the build fails, as seen here:

http://kirby.cyberbotx.com:8765/poudriere/data/local_i386-default/2019-02-03_00h24m34s/logs/errors/curl-7.63.0_1.log

I have attempted this both with and without ccache support, but the same
error occurs both ways. I'm at a loss as to what is happening. ftp/curl
builds just fine for amd64 and even builds fine in my aarch64 poudriere
jail, so only the i386 jail is failing on me.

Any help would be appreciated. If more info is needed, I will do my best
to provide it.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat