Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:42:34 -0400
From:      Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Probably an XFree question, but...

Howdy - this is very probably not where I should ask, but I'm more
familiar with the folks here... :)

I've got a stock 2.2.2R system with a stock installation of the
XFree86 distribution.

In <X11/Xlocale.h>, we see

_XFUNCPROTOBEGIN
extern char *_Xsetlocale(
#if NeedFunctionPrototypes
    int /* category */,
    _Xconst char* /* name */
#endif
);
_XFUNCPROTOEND

#define setlocale _Xsetlocale

yet I cannot find any symbol with the name '_Xsetlocale' in any of
the X libreabries, not are there any further references in any of
X's headers.

Does anyone have any guesses?  I'm trying to get cute with Kanji
support in the otherwise well-behaved rxvt-2.20 utility...

I'm willing to believe that I've whomped a file somewhere, but I
don't want to have to paw through the whole goddamn X source trying
to chase that one...
--
Brian Reichert			          		  reichert@numachi.com
37 Crystal Ave. #303