Date:      Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:38:03 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        gljennjohn@googlemail.com
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flash: Few streams not playing in FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE amd64

On 12/07/2011 02:09, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> Which browser?  I use opera with the opera-linuxplugins port.

I tried opera with opera-linuxplugins, and firefox and chrome with the
same result. I asked about few other sites like this some while ago,
they didn't work on my system but worked for other people.
Something is different on my system, but I can't figure out what.

How to troubleshoot such problem?
Is there a way to run such stream in standalone app?

Yuri