Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 10:52:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matthew Joseff <mjoseff@retribution.net>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        Theodore Hope <freebsd@iguana.internexo.co.cr>, Yonny Cardenas Baron <y-carden@uniandes.edu.co>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Analizer http

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Pat Lynch wrote:
}and I have a copy of mkstats on ftp://ftp.rush.net/pub/source
}unfortunately mkstats has disappeared because webtrends bought it and
}dropped all unix support, and integrated the rest of the stuff into thier
}software. I find it makes a rather good "pretty" stats package.

What about webalizer?  Works fine for me. (/usr/ports/www/webalizer)