Date:      Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:45:21 +0800 (CST)
From:      shiner chen <shiner_chen@yahoo.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   who can give me the document about the implement and design of the pfilinterface

Recently ,I read the code of the pfil interface was designed and implemented by  Matthew R. Green. I want to get the Diagram illustrating the flow of TCP/IP packets through the various stages introduced by pfil interface and the document about the implement and design of the pfilinterface. Who can help me ? thanks!!

                                                                shiner
                                                              Aug ,18th 2005