Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:35:19 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        eagle <eagle@eagle.phc.igs.net>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chris@calldei.com, "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, crh@outpost.co.nz
Subject:   Re: Jordan the Confused (Was: Jordan The Evil!)

I think that if Brett goes quite a few will go too and I am not talking about
myself already
got a few e-mails from old freebsd buddies which are switching to Linux and I
expect
that if the ease of use of the system does not get remedied that more will
follow.
Fortunately, linux and freebsd are open source so many of the linux programs
can be ported to freebsd and in fact when it comes to application deployment
that has been the  main course which is not a bad strategy if people don't
want to write applications.

	Amancio

> Don't go away mad Brett just go away
>
> any future commonications from mr. glass will go to /dev/null
>
> here at least

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com