Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:06:31 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Andreas Weggel <andreasweggel@gmx.de>
Subject:   Re: All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default Skin

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:58:47 -0400
Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> >> (09.20.2004 @ 1641 PST): Andreas Weggel said, in 0.3K: <<
> > > What are you talking about?  mplayer, right?
> >
> > yep mplayer-skins in the freebsd ports collection.
> >> end of "Re: All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default Skin" from Andreas Weggel <<
>
> I'd REALLY like to see the skin-choosing portion of this port removed.
> It was a nice thought, but thaere are too many options in there. I think
> it's in everyone's best interest if the port installs all the skins, or
> none at all.

I disagree.

However I would be glad to have a skin named default installed, after
the last update I had to make a symbolic link default -> Blue in order
to have gmplayer start up, as by default that's the skin it wants to
load and it got removed on the last update.
And I would like the default skin back :)

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"