Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:03:42 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR's foating in limbo for no apparent reason

I quote from the send-pr form:

SEND-PR: Lines starting with `SEND-PR' will be removed automatically, as
SEND-PR: will all comments (text enclosed in `<' and `>').

Comments, are, afterall, comments - to be ignored by any automata. Is this
the case though, because if so it is unclear on the PR report form.

Thanks,
Justin

--
Justin Stanford