Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:34:22 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: slimscsi 1460

William Woods <bwoods2@uswest.net> probably said:
> I think the "D" series is cardbus and doesnt work in freebsd.

I don't think so.

The SlimSCSI 1480 is the cardbus version, and that "no card in
database" error includes the card information - if it was cardbus that
wouldn't be seen.

Sounds like someone is confused about pccard.conf defaults/pccard.conf
and such. Make sue pccardd is looking in the right place for it's configs.

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu