Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shailesh Marathe <shavamar@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux emulator problem

Hello!!

I need help in getting the linux emulator working. I
have installed freebsd 3.2 on my machine. I have
statically linked "linux emulator" by adding "options
LINUX" in the kernel configuration file... but i am
not able to run linux binaries...

1. whenever i try to run a linux binary (after
branding it properly) it dumps core with segmentation
fault

2. Kldstat gives me following output
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    2 0xc0100000 259534   kernel.bpf