Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:35:38 +0200
From:      Stefan Farrenkopf <sfarren@gwdg.de>
To:        Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD linux apps can not access mounted netware volumes

Hello,

thanks Juergen. Unfortunately there is no home directory and no sub
directories under /usr/compat/linux which can be removed.
I hope that this problem will be solved when I switch to 5.x some day, like
the random sudden freezes of the complete OS :(

best wishes,
Stefan

--On Saturday, March 27, 2004 16:37:10 +0100 Juergen Lock