Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:45:55 +0200
From:      "Adrian Penisoara" <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] Q: what would you choose for a VCS today

Hi,

  Side-topic, if you bear with me: if you were to choose again what to use
as source revision control system (VCS) from today's offerings, what would
you choose to maintain FreeBSD's sources or a side-off project tracking
FreeBSD as base that would allow better teams cooperation and easy code
merging between projects/branches ?

  For the moment I am thinking that the top contenders would be Bazaar and
Mercurial but I would like to know other (developer) opinions.

Thank you for your time, no flames please.
Adrian Penisoara
ROFUG / EntepriseBSD