Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:02:43 -0400
From:      "Andresen,Jason R." <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VideoCD and/or MPEG4 players for FreeBSD

Oliver Fromme wrote:

> PS:  If someone makes a port from xine, I'll try it.

Er, like /usr/ports/graphics/xine?  It was added over the weekend I
think.

One thing I noticed: xine always takes as much cpu time as it can get,
even when its not playing anything.  Additionally, it seems to be a bit
less forgiving for mpeg streams with errors.  I just wish smpeg worked
again, gtv was by far the best mpeg player I had for FreeBSD.