Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 21:26:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Music to code by

I think it might be just time for a few driving lessons instead of a
change in music.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Fear is the way to the Dark Side...Fear leads to Anger....
		Anger leads to Hate.....Hate leads to Suffering."

		-Yoda, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_