Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:28:47 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        jbh@ddl.lu (Joakim Hernberg)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: overinstall.sh and overuninstall.sh

From the keyboard of Joakim Hernberg:

> I am not very good at shell programming, so I don't really know if I'm
> missing something.  I had some problems getting natd running on 3.1-R
> and tried to install I4B 0.71 on top of 3.1-R.  When I tried to
> uninstall with overuninstall.sh and recompiled the kernel, I ended up
> with 0.70 in the kernel, and 0.71 in userland.  Should not the userland
> utilities be backed up / restored aswell ?

No, they are not backed up. They have to be rebuild from source after using
the uninstall scripts.

In case someone cares, i'll happily accept diffs :-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77