Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:38:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Remski <mremski@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Lars <Lars@lawnet.xs4all.nl>, "'freebsd-stable@Freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Desperate : make buildworld NEVER works!!!!!

Well, I have not had a problem with a buildworld sin 3.0Release. Here are
my specifics:
FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE #3: Sun Jun 18 15:30:09 EDT 2000
    root@photog.ix.netcom.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/PHOTOG
CPU: AMD-K6(tm) 3D+ Processor (400.91-MHz 586-class CPU)
  Origin = "AuthenticAMD"  Id = 0x591  Stepping = 1
  Features=0x8021bf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8,PGE,MMX>
  AMD Features=0x80000800<SYSCALL,3DNow!>
ASUS P5A-B (the one without the onboard sound)
128MB RAM
BusLogic BT-948
Adaptec 2930CU
No IDE devices at all.
I'm not saying there is no problem, but rather trying to
provide another datapoint.