Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:31:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      BJ Bell <brian@centrisys.com>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Projects, projects, projects! :-)

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Sue Blake wrote:

> - more advanced people who want to write independent documentation with
>   the help of less experienced newbies

Okay, I'm guessing that is me :P. Lets try to be posative here sue :P your
going to scare them away. Anyways, If i've learned anything it's about
people -- they say a lot of nice things but most of the time it never gets
done. I've gone after endless projects that have never gone through, so
unless people are going to be serious about this I'm not going to waste my
time. Anyways I dont really consider myself as advanced...I think im
forever a newbie..there are always new things in the unix world to play
with and I have a bad memory :P. Anyways its my belief that the existing
documentation doesnt cut it, it shouldnt be re worked, it shouldnt be
rewritten. The freebsd documentation project needs to be taken from a
different approach. If I don't get feedback then I'll put the whole idea
to bed.

				BJ

 ----

No Compromise (No Regrets)