Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:45:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      lenny@edpausa.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no innodb support in mysql 5.0 port

compiled with default options ( not setting WITHOUT_INNODB ), but when I
start the server, I can't create or convert any tables to InnoDB format.
I tried various my.cf files ( including my-innodb-heavy-4G.cnf and without
any cnf files,

show engine innodb status;
ERROR 1235 (42000): Cannot call SHOW INNODB STATUS because skip-innodb is
defined

show engines;

| InnoDB     | DISABLED | Supports transactions, row-level locking, and
foreign keys

How do I get InnoDB working ? please help !!