Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:02:56 -0500
From:      Peter Larkowski <peter@larkowski.net>
To:        Eric Humphries <efk@bitstream.net>
Cc:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sparc64 Fbsd5.0

Eric:
Other people on the list have said that installing via the system
console doesn't work right yet and to use the serial console.  As far as
that goes, I had a similar experience using minicom from mac os x's
terminal application, but when I used minicom on a linux text console,
it worked for one of the options (either vt100  or ansi, I can't remember).

-p