Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:15:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freeBSD.org
Subject:   suggested ports (mostly CAD)

Hi;

Every once in a while, about this time of the year, I decide that I'm really
going to work on my engineering stuff again and I end up having a peek on
what's new. Again, about this time of the yearm I realize that I really don't
have the time to do it :( , but perhaps someone else has it ... Here is a new
bunch of stuff:

CAD/Varkon
This needs an update to version 1.18A, hopefully they cleaned the build
process:
     http://www.tech.oru.se/cad/varkon/sources.htm

General Mesh Viewer:
If you work at lanl and have a FreeBSD box let the author know, otherwise the
port will require linux emulation (which doesn't fit on my HD):
     http://www-xdiv.lanl.gov/XCM/gmv/GMVHome.html

DeVisor:
This is a coarse grid editor based on Java:
     http://www.featflow.de/feast_hp/devisormain.html

enjoy,

    Pedro.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it