Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:28:17 +0000
From:      Andrew Stevens <andrewcstevens@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with Groups

Hi everybody=20

Freebsd 6.2=20
sorry this question is a bit thick I know but after getting the usb and cdr=
om open as root I tried as user and got the following message

 A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this=20
 message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected=20
 message had interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount"=20
 error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")

a suggested work around was to add user to "storage group"

would somebody be kind enough to tell me how to add user to storage group

Thanks=20

Andrew=20
Share what Santa brought you
https://www.mycooluncool.com=