Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:58:43 +0800
From:      JY <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Core dump buildworld]

----- Forwarded message from Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@attbi.com> -----
Which program core dumped?  Do a "dmesg| grep core"
If you can find the core file, do a "file [core file]" and
find out what signal caused the core dump.

----- End forwarded message -----
I now have a core file, from make [signal 11]. Output is
make.core: ELF 32-bit LSB core file Intel 80386, version 1 (FreeBSD), FreeBSD-st
yle, from 'make'

How do I get a more detailed report on it so that someone more capable than I am can look at it?

Thanks,

JY