Date:      Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:21:59 -0800
From:      Jason Chambers <jchambers@ucla.edu>
To:        Anjang Aki <mailman.msc@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tracking user's activity

Old, but good.

/usr/ports/security/snoopy/pkg-descr

snoopy is merely a shared library that is used as a wrapper
to the execve() function provided by libc as to log every call
to syslog (authpriv).  system administrators may find snoopy
useful in tasks such as light/heavy system monitoring, tracking other
administrator's actions as well as getting a good 'feel' of
what's going on in the system (for example apache running cgi
scripts).

WWW: http://sourceforge.net/projects/snoopylogger/