Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:58:42 -0400
From:      "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mm <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   par2repair failed

Hi, BSDers,
     I downloaded some multimedia files from news server, and you know they
always part a movie into several files and you have to fix it and put it
together with utility such as par2repair, unrar and stuff.
  I used to do this and it worked out alright. But lately I have some files,
which i first fix them with par2repair, and it seemed to be doing it, but
when par2repair check the fixed files again, it reported them damaged
(unrepaired) still, does anyone know how to fix this?? many thanks!!

TFC