Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:10:17 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fourth degree

Q. what is the best list to post a question about math, computer
architecture or the similar to?

A. -chat. On sci.mat, nobody will notice it among all the Nathael the
Great and other 0.9999... != 1 and similar threads, and on comp.arch they
will think it is homework and post ony humourous prank answers that
suggest you go to double-decker busses in your system but that you should
beware of non-double-decker compatible bridges

8-)