Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 08:23:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley216.res.iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel SMP cache architecture question..

I am planning on buying a dual proccessor pentium, and I was just curious as
to the way the caching is done.  I recently noticed the lmbench summary on
this list that has the XXpress as having 2 seperate caches, while all others
Ive seen have a single cache.  So on the single cache boards.. are they
split logically?

Well, I dont have too much money, so I'll probably end up going with the Tyan
tomcat II.. unless someone would like to point out that it doesnt work at all.
;)

Laters,
chris