Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2007 04:09:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dino Vliet <dino_vliet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portsnap & portupgrade

Hi peeps,=0A=0AI've completed a new install of freebsd6.2 and started runni=
ng portsnap as described in the handbook (the sequence portsnap fetch, port=
snap extract and then finally portsnap fetch update).=0AAt that time I expe=
cted that the ports tree would be update.=0A=0AHowever, I expected portupgr=
ade to be in the new location /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/portupgrade but instead=
 I still saw it at /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade. =0A=0A(I've had problem=
s with that one the last weeks so I'm reluctant to use that).=0A=0ABut what=
 is the case here? Does the way I've used portsnap not update the ports tre=
e properly?=0A=0AThanks again,=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A =0A_______________________=
 8:40? Find a flick in no time =0Awith the Yahoo! Search movie showtime sho=
rtcut.=0Ahttp://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news