Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 18:45:12 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        "Eustaquio Rangel de Oliveira Jr." <eustaquiorangel@yahoo.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: New logo

Hello Eustaquio,

Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 6:39:20 PM, you worte:

>> Nazdaaaaaaaaaaaar Eustaquio,

> What the hell is "nazdar"? :-)

 Heh, that is "Hello" in Slovak/Czech language :-)

>>> I think now with 6.1 it's a good idea put the new logo on
>>  you probably didn't checked http://www.freebsd.org/ today, right? ;-)
>>  Because new logo is already online since this night.

> I saw it there, and I liked it so much that I want some better resolution file. ;-)

 Well, I don't think there is something more other than
 http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html. I hope it's at least a bit
 sufficient for you by this time, because we will have to wait
 for the winner of the contest for more work (IIRC).

--
Best Regards,
  Daniel Gerzo