Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:43:23 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/13116: typo in ms(7)

hi,

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 10:35:20PM -0800, John Polstra wrote:
> nik@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > Synopsis: typo in ms(7)
> > The patch is trivial, but this is in contrib/, which I'm wary of touching.
> > If JDP OK's it, assign it back to me, and I'll commit.
>
> It's my understanding that we don't fix typos and other small things
> in /src/contrib.  It's better to (a) make sure it's not already fixed
> in a newer version of groff,

I checked it few days ago. Seems that during last 8 months maintainer just
made few changes in Makefiles and integrated latest autoconf. I not sure that
we really need to think about intergration of groff's new version until
they integrate all FreeBSD's changes to distribution (yes, we have huge amount
of local patches :-) )

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */