Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 22:07:28 -0400
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>
To:        "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SETI@home has teams now!

I'm there..  My average CPU time per work unit is 25 hours.
Im running a K6-200 FreeBSD 3.2-Stable
Daniel O'connor's is only 10 hrs/work unit.  He must have at least a
300 Mhz machine.

Its actually pretty boring work.  Best thing to do is put the
job in the background, put ppp in auto mode, and let the
machine do the dialing when it needs to and dont worry about it.

ET and I work talking the other day. :)