Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:07:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Anderson <paul@geeky1.ebtech.net>
To:        Kremlin Vostok <kremlin@primus.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape (and others)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Kremlin Vostok wrote:

> If one was to download and install netscape communicator/navigator on their
> system, and ran it from a terminal that was not a X-Windows one, what would
> happen? I know that the standard terminals support a mouse, so would it just
> open up in fll screen mode in a terminal, or would it try and run x, and
> failing that (if it was not installed) give an error message?

It would just give you an error message stating that it couldn't connect
to the X server.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
paul@geeky1.ebtech.net
Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
http://www.sar-net.com/slug
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.
	-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)