Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:38:07 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@sarenet.es>
To:        Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MegaR-FW for LSI2008 help, FreeBSD unrelated

> On 6 Sep 2018, at 11:29, Borja Marcos <borjam@sarenet.es> wrote:
>=20
>> On 6 Sep 2018, at 11:14, Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de> =
wrote:
>>=20
>> Hello,
>>=20
>> broadcom has removed some LSI products from the download database.
>>=20
>> I have some 9240-8i (LSI2008 with MegaRAID) in stock and missed =
downloading the latest versions from Avago.
>> Can somebody help me out with a link for the MR4.12P2 (20.13.1-0240) =
package,
>=20
> Did you search in the Legacy products section?
>=20
> Product Group: Legacy
> Product Family: Legacy RAID Controllers
> Product Name: MegaRAID SAS 9240-8i

That said, something is broken there. I have made a search 5 minutes ago =
and all I have is a spinning overlay.=20
They don=E2=80=99t seem to have a timeout. I am wondering, maybe they =
have one of those ancient hierarchical tape
archives and they need an operator to insert the proper tape ;)

Borja.