Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:14:19 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:08:40 -0500 (CDT), Mark Linimon
<linimon@lonesome.com> wrote:

> 	The bad news is that this port's Makefile still has USE_GNOMENG.
> 	The good news is that it is the last one!

Good catch, but actually there are two left.. ;-)

====================================
% find /usr/ports -maxdepth 3 -name Makefile | xargs egrep -l "GNOMENG"
/usr/ports/graphics/libgnomecanvas/Makefile
/usr/ports/www/epiphany/Makefile

>> Fix:
> 	Sorry, I never knew that much about bsd.gnome.mk.

In case if you are inseresting to learn more about new bsd.gnome.mk, you
can check the doc over at http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/porting.html ..

Cheers,
Mezz

--