Date:      Wed, 27 May 2009 18:09:43 +0530
From:      Manish Jain <invalid.pointer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for nVidia GeForce 7025/7050PV/nForce 630a graphics

Hello,

I am thinking of going in for an AMD solution for my new home PC.

Does FreeBSD work easily with Asus M2N68-AM (nvidia GeForce 7025/nForce
630a graphics as per Asus; nvidia GeForce 7050PV/nForce 630a graphics as
per CNET/other sites). I would probably be using this along with Athlon
Dual-Core 5200+

FreeBSD-7.1's drm directory in src does NOT seem to have a listing for
GeForce 7025/GeForce 7050/nForce 630a. And xorgconfigurator just lists
one (generic) driver nv for nvidia. So would DRI work ?

I ask this because I currently have an i810-based motherboard for which
there is no DRI support in FreeBSD and I need to make sure I don't end
up without DRI again.

--
Regards
Manish Jain

Laast year I kudn't spell Software Engineer. Now I are won.