Date:      Sat, 1 May 2010 05:07:39 +0200
From:      Pawel Tyll <ptyll@nitronet.pl>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mj@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LSI SAS1078 on Intel S5520UR board.

Hi Matthew,

> Some recovery mechanisms require both PIO as well as MMAP of registers.
> Guess your motheboard doesn't support that.
So  what  can  be  done about it? I don't really have much of a choice
here - controller is integrated with backplane/motherboard and there's
no  way  of  swapping  it out. Just tested it in 9-CURRENT, but as you
probably already figured out, without much of success :(

Just for clarification: motherboard is Intel S5520UR, preinstalled in
Intel SR2600URLX chassis.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.