Date:      Thu, 20 Oct 2011 22:40:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Security Center Paypal <no_repley@securiy-online.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security Center Paypal

                                 [1]PayPal

   [pixel.gif]

   Information Regarding Your account:
   Dear PayPal Member:
   Attention! Your PayPal account has been limited!
   As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
   PayPal system.We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on
   your account.We requested information from you for the following
   reason:
   Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your
   PayPal account.
   Reference Number: PP-259-187-991
   This is the Last reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible.
   Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your
   account access.
   Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your
   account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure
   account safety.

                   [2]Click here to activate your account

   We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
   understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
   you and your account. We apologise for any inconvenience..
   Sincerely,
   PayPal Account Review Department

   Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal Ltd. PayPal
   FSA Register Number: 226056.
   [pixel.gif]
   PayPal Email ID PP059

   Protect Your Account Info
   Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.
   To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open
   a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the
   PayPal login page (http://paypal.com/) to be sure you are on the real
   PayPal site.
   For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review
   our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
   Protect Your Password
   You should never give your PayPal password to anyone.