Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:07:33 +0100
From:      Felix Cohen <ps2fac@bath.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        Felix Cohen <ps2fac@bath.ac.uk>
Subject:   F/OSS Psychology Research

Hey,
	My name is Felix Cohen, and I am a researcher at Bath University,
England. I am currently undertaking research to investigate the
relationships between motivation and other factors on F/OSS developers
and users.
	To this end, we have put a questionnaire online for developers to fill
in. It is <a
href="http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ps2fac/Research/questionnaire.html
">here</a> . Please complete the form honestly. All results will be
anonymised, and the final research will be published on the website.
	Thanks,

Felix