Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 08:45:42 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Chris Walterhouse" <chris@tattoos.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: perl and cgi

Firstly,

-You need superuser access (root) Do you have that?
- Your PERL CGI program do a "whereis perl" on telnet
- Your cgi-bin problem
- Type in "locate httpd.conf" to find httpd.conf
- Type  "pico httpd.conf"
- Locate the virtualhost <yoursite> there should be a line
called "scriptalias". IT should show something like scriptalias
/usr/www/somewhere/cgi-bin/

Hope that helps